- This is a match three puzzle game with a poker theme made in Unity and coded in C#.
- I got to QA test this game to look for bugs and would report them on our team’s Trello.
- Then I would get tasked with fixing gameplay errors, the matching system and fixing the scoring system.
- Joker Crush is out in Canada now and coming soon to the United States.
- This is a puzzle game made in Unity and coded in C#.
- In this game you control the worm with your mouse and click on keys that will let you pass through to the next level.
- I made all the level designs and coded all the mechanics for the game.
- Each level is timed if you fail to beat the level in the time given the level will restart.
- If the player touches any walls that will kill the worm and the level will restart.
- Level design for one of the early levels of the game.
- This is a level I made in Unreal 4.
- The main story of this level is The government sent the lead investigator of their off the record environmental protection agency that protects the public from the dangerous environmental terrorist of the world. This time a evil chemist has developed a poisonous green sludge that will painfully dissolve any organic life it touches. He even figured out how to make a large sludge monster that will do any action he commands of it. This evil chemist has told his monster to infect the water supply of a major city. Reports of large number of people dying by being dissolved from the inside out from drinking the city water have come in that has caught the eye of the government to call in the help of investigator.
- The player will play as the Lead Investigator to find where the source of how the green poisonous sludge is getting into the city’s water supply by navigating through the sewer where the first reported deaths came from.
- The player’s first mission is to find away to turn the water off so none else gets hurt.
- As you play through the level you will find clues that send the player all over the sewer that finding the source of the sludge maybe the most dangerous mission that this investigator has been on yet.
- The player will have to watch their step or the sludge will dissolve and kill them.
- This was the first version of the paper map for this level. And an idea for a slime trap that when activated by the player. The player would then be encased in slime. While being encased the slime is dissolving the player as the slime until the player is dead.
- Then this was the second version of the paper map with a few notes I got on the level. Also in the his picture are some mechanic ideas and some different view points of parts of the level.
- Then it changed into this for the third version.
Final Version of the Paper Map
- This is the level before the player drains the slime.
- This is the level when after the player drains the slime.
- This is the level when the player reaches the second floor of the level.
Jumping Metric Test
- This was a jumping metric test I did for a cancelled collaborative project.
- The game was going to like that old Japanese PlayStation game Jumping Force.
- When I was making this I played the original game to get the feel of how the jump felt and then tried to recreate that feeling in Unreal.
- When I first tried to recreate in Unreal I set the gravity to 1 but when the Rabot didn’t drop like it did in the original game and the jumps felt like they floated too much.
- Then I tried again by making the gravity 1.5 and then I had to change the different Z velocities and got the jumps and drop to feel just like the original game.
- One thing to set our game apart from the original game was that we were going to had a skill point system that would let you end up with 6 jumps total if you put the skill points into upgrading your jump.
- After I finished making this the project ended up not moving forward in development but if it had I would have handed this off to the level designers so they could start blocking out levels in the right scale.
Jumping Metric Test Gifs