- This is a level I made in Unreal 4.
- The main story of this level is The government sent the lead investigator of their off the record environmental protection agency that protects the public from the dangerous environmental terrorist of the world. This time a evil chemist has developed a poisonous green sludge that will painfully dissolve any organic life it touches. He even figured out how to make a large sludge monster that will do any action he commands of it. This evil chemist has told his monster to infect the water supply of a major city. Reports of large number of people dying by being dissolved from the inside out from drinking the city water have come in that has caught the eye of the government to call in the help of investigator.
- The player will play as the Lead Investigator to find where the source of how the green poisonous sludge is getting into the city’s water supply by navigating through the sewer where the first reported deaths came from.
- The player’s first mission is to find away to turn the water off so none else gets hurt.
- As you play through the level you will find clues that send the player all over the sewer that finding the source of the sludge maybe the most dangerous mission that this investigator has been on yet.
- The player will have to watch their step or the sludge will dissolve and kill them.
- This was the first version of the paper map for this level. And an idea for a slime trap that when activated by the player. The player would then be encased in slime. While being encased the slime is dissolving the player as the slime until the player is dead.
- Then this was the second version of the paper map with a few notes I got on the level. Also in the his picture are some mechanic ideas and some different view points of parts of the level.
- Then it changed into this for the third version.
Final Version of the Paper Map
- This is the level before the player drains the slime.
- This is the level when after the player drains the slime.
- This is the level when the player reaches the second floor of the level.