I’m Ben and I am a game designer, scripter and system’s designer. I have loved games ever since my grandparents got my brother and me a Nintendo Entertainment System when we were little. We would take turns playing Super Mario Bros all day. Since then I have been hooked on playing and making video games. I mostly work in Unity and Unreal 4 but I like the challenge of learning a new engine.
Some of my favorite games are The Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption, Journey, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart, Counter Strike, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and any game made by Blizzard.
I did not make the game Blooket please don’t contact me about Blooket.
Currently Employed at Sanzaru Games as a Game Designer
Game Designer and Scripter
- Actionscript 3
- Unity 3D
- Unreal 4
- Autodesk Maya
- Visual Studio
- Sublime Text 3
- Microsoft Office
Sanzaru Games Sept 2018 to Present
- Game Designer
JokerCrush(Contract with rangle’s Mysfits) Sept 2017 to Feb 2018
- Fixed gameplay system bugs.
- Playtested the game to find bugs.
- Reported bugs on team’s Trello Board.
- Tested builds on Android devices.
Norman Rockwell Vr Experience Feb 2017 to May 2017
- Scripted an interactable Radio for VR.
- Imported finished 3D art assets into Unity.
- Replaced placeholder art with finished 3D art assets.
Clan Helsing(student collab at AAU) Feb 2017 to May 2017
- Scripted player health bar, UI for current item being used(weapon, health pack, special items) and blood splatter effect when play is hit.
- Scripted Main Menu buttons and transitions to other scenes.
- Made asset list for UI artist.
Tranquil Angling(Vr Game Jam at AAU) March 2017
- Co-designed the idea for the game with other game designer.
- Made art asset lists.
- Scripted fish behavior.
- Imported finished art assets to the game engine.
CINÉARTS MARIN May 2014 to Feb 2016
- Cleaned movie theaters and kitchen.
Work Study at AAU Feb 2016 to May 2017
- Checked students in and out of computer lab.
- Checked out equipment to students and staff.
- Helped students with Unity 3D, Unreal 4, C# and Blueprint.
Academy of Art University – San Francisco, CA Sept 2012 to May 2017
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Game Development
Link to PDF Resume:Benjamin_Stewart_Resume