- In Rangers of the Apocalypse there are five playable characters, the Pyro, the Berserker, the Gun Nut, the Sharpshooter, and the Hunter.
- They each get the basic shoot attack when you press the right trigger on controller or left mouse button unless you are the Berserker you get a melee swing.
- Then each class also get an unique abilities for their class.
- The Pyro gets a flamethrower and molotov cocktails and has an ability overload that lets the Pyro use special gas that makes the flames burst out in a large fireball stunning enemies doing a lot of damage .
- The Berserker gets a chainsaw and 2 meat cleavers and has the ability to hulk out and will do more damage but will take more damage at the same time.
- The Gun Nut has a shotgun and a machine gun and has the ability to do a tar spit that blinds enemies for 10 seconds.
- The Sharpshooter gets a long range high powered rifle and a revolver and gets the ability to do a roundhouse kick stunning enemies for 5 seconds.
- The Hunter gets a crossbow and a machete and the ability to rig a tap together.
The Rangers Abilities