- Happy Endings is a game where a young kid tries to fight through his dreams and nightmares to wake up from a coma.
- If he fails he might never wake up.
- In the game the player will have to jump on platforms and use this trusty sword to defeat his enemies in his way.
- But if he gets hurt there are health pickups to give him a boost of hit points so he can continue.
- This game was made in Adobe Flash and coded in Actionscript 3.
- For this game I was the lead scripter on the project.
- I made the hazards in the game deal damage to the player.
- The health pickups heal the player.
- I also blocked out the levels the level designer made.
- And replaced all the block out art with the art assets the artists made for the game.